VISSCO Abdominal Belts 6 Inch Special Size PC0502 we often need the right post-operative support that helps in toning the abdomen muscles. This belt lifts and carries the extended abdomen providing proper support without squeezing and cramping. It is ideally suited for horizontal incisions of the lower, middle or upper abdomen.
Abdominal belt is also referred to as tummy trim belt (T. T. belt) or waist trimmer.Abdominal belt width 15 cm (6") Vissco is a full elastic abdominal belt to support the abdomen.Made from a cotton knitted elastic fabric with holes that allow the skin pores to breathe.The 15 cm (6") width abdominal belt lifts and carries the extended abdomen and provides the proper support without squeezing and cramping. The support is applied in an upward and inward direction and not like a corset-type tubular binding.
WHEN TO USE :
- Post Pregnancy Support.
- Abdominal Surgery and post-operative support.
- Aids in toning the abdomen muscles (Tummy Trimmer).
- Reduced fat around tummy
- For Better posture
- For Toned tummy muscles
- Speeding up ‘flat tummy’ journey
- Supporting the internal organs including womb
- Reduced back pains
- Comfort (due to better posture)
- Lifts and carries the extended abdomen and provides proper support without squeezing and cramping.
- Ideally suited for horizontal incisions of the lower, middle and upper abdomen.
- Forces abdomen muscles to contract helping them to get toned and defined over time.
- Made from skin friendly material with ventilating effect.
- The cotton knitted elastic releases sweat and permits air flow making this support breathable.
- Anatomically shaped and design to contour to the body.
The Abdominal Support helps reinforce torso muscles and reduce musculoskeletal vibration and strain caused by riding, sports, or physical labor. The Abdominal Support can be worn by men or women and are available in 8 in. and 10 in. heights. For sizing, measure the circumference of the waist.
|XL EXTRA LARGE||43 TO 46||110 TO 115|
|XXL EXTRA EXTRA LARGE||47 TO 50||120 TO 125|