SALO Arch Support with C and E Heel.This Arch support with C and E Heel is designed with special effects to give cushioning effect and arch support from ankle mid-stance to toe-off which is helpful to absorb shock and stress for the body, ranging from basic activities such as walking to high-impact activities such as running. Arch pain describes pain on the underside or sole of the foot, particularly in the center of the foot, where the arch is located.
- The problems associated with over-pronation are prevented.
- The unique design aligns the ankle and supports the foot from Mid-Stance to Toe-off.
- Helpful in Flat Foot, Knock Knee, Knee Pain, bow legs, Calf muscle pain and plantar fasciitis
- Shock absorbing foot bed with a mild arch support.
- Protects foot from shear, torsion and vertical shock.
- Provides adjunctive therapy following spinal adjustments.
- Alleviates foot, leg, hip and low back pain resulting from heel strike.
- Protects soft tissues and joints.
- Protects arthritic and geriatric joints.
Indications for Use
- To correct Pain on the underside or sole of the foot in center of the foot.
- Absorbs shock and stress for the body, ranging from basic activities such as walking to high-impact activities such as running.
- The problems associated with over-Pronation are prevented.
|CHILD||4 TO 11|
|ADULT||4 TO 11|