SALO Arch support is a corrective device worn in the shoe and so molded as to provide support for the natural arch of the foot and relives strain on the muscles of the foot while walking or standing. It is a typically curved structural member spanning an opening and serving as a support.
- A replacement arch insole that incorporates a cupped heel and arch support and featuring shock absorbing material under the heel to provide an extra layer of protection where you need it most.
- Provides shock dampening and cushioning for the entire
- length of the foot.
- Ideal for all-day protection to relieve pain and fatigue in the eet, knees, hip and low back.
- For superior protection from the jarring shock caused by the foot impacting hard surfaces.
- Composed of leather with an open cell foam top layer, the cushions remain resilient and resist hardening during repeated use and retain protective qualities longer than similar products.
- Provides constant cushioning while walking.
- It is a smooth, non-piling, easy-to-clean Arch support.
- One pair per pack.
Indications for Use
- Plantar Fascitis.
- Heel Pain.
- Weak, tired and achy feet.