VISSCO Invalid Institutional Wheelchair 300mm 12inch Rear Wheel PC0948B This is the ideal product for such use as it has A-8” back wheels, B-12” back wheels, and is completely fixed without any detachable parts.This can be used as transport wheel chair ideal for those looking for a highly portable option solves limited mobility issues without the need to use a traditional wheelchair that is heavy and hard to collapse and put in a car.
- Folding action
- Mouded arm rests
- Epoxy power coated
- Both sides brakes provided
- Safety belt provided
- Padded seat and back
- Lifter rid on both sides provided
- 16 sealed bearings used
- Heavy gauge of steel used for Indian road condition
- Detachable leg rests
- Fibra moulded small wheels used
- Fibra moulded leg rest paddle
- Fibra moulded big spoke wheel provided fittted with solid rubber tyre
- Extra cushion provided for seating comfort
- Swingable hand rest provied
- Space Saving : This product can be folded to be more compact.
- Rigid Support : This product allows immobilization of the joint.
- Universal Fit : This product fits either limb.
- Adjustable Support : The product allow the user to play with size of the support to fit them best.
This wheelchair can be used by person with
- paraplegia or quadriplegia
- old age
- handicapped or disabled
- lower limb illness or injury
Basic safety rules and maintenance for vissco wheelchair
It is important that the using a wheelchair learns thoroughly the safety
methods of performing basic daily activities.
It is important for attendants to be familiar with proper assisting procedures.
1. WHEEL LOCKS : Engage the locks against the tires on both large wheels before entering the wheel chairs. Small wheel should be in the forward position before transferring.
2. FORWARD STABILITY : Do not move forward on the seat while leaning forward out of the chair.
3. LATERAL STABILITY : Do not reach further than the length of your arm. Do not lean out of the wheelchair as this could cause tipping.
4. TRANSFERRING : Do not step on the foot rest as this could cause tipping. Fold the rest when entering or exiting from the wheelchair.
5. OPENING CHAIR : Tilt chair to one side push down on seat rails.
6. FOLDING CHAIR : Fold up the foot rests, tilt chair to one side, lift upholstery up and folding is done.
7. REMOVING FOOT RESTS : There is a lock on the rear side of each foot rest on the top side. Swing the lock pin and pull the leg rest up and it would be detached from the chair. While refixing the leg rests, push the leg rest in the notches and in the hole designated remove the leg rest before entering the wheelchair. If unable to remove, the locking is successful.
8. ADJUSTING LENGTH OF FOOT REST : The length of the foot rest can be adjusted to the user's height, by loosening the bolt on the telescopic tube shaft. Tighten the bolt after adjustment. Lower part of the foot rest should not be less than 2" (Two inches) from the ground level to permit clearance in motion.
9. GENERAL CARE : Wipe the metal area frequently at least once a week, using a clean, soft cloth. Dry the wheelchair immediately if exposed to rain or moisture. Polish the metal once a month with auto wax.
10. UPHOLSTERY : Clean the upholstery regularly. The upholstery is quite strong and would not tear even after extended use. Worn out or torn upholstery should be changed promptly as it may not support your body weight.
11. OILING : The wheelchair is fitted with sealed bearings wherever there is a movement. Oil once a month between the wheel and bolt.
12. LARGE WHEEL ADJUSTMENT : Inspect the large wheels periodically, and tighten the axle bolt if required. Do not tighten firmly so as to stop free movement.
13. LOCKS : Two toggle locks are provided on both sides of the big wheel. Retighten the bolts periodically.
14. ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED AND RECOMMENDED WHEN GOING UP OR ON STAIRS : Two telescopic lifter rods are provided in the front of the chair. The rear top frame of the wheelchair has been bent in L shaped position and fitted with two hand grips. This would serve as the rear lift holder.
15. WEIGHT BEARING : The X factor below the seat is reinforced with a double bar for effective load bearing of the users.
VISSCO is manufacturer of the largest range of wheel chairs made in India, suited and adaptable to all the needs of the patients.
Rugged and strong metal frame to suit Indian road conditions.
Special sealed bearings used for smooth movement.
All chairs epoxy powder coated in two color shades. Back and seat made from double bonded Vinyl Fabric with upholstery for comfort and durability
|WIDTH OF SEAT||18.5||47|
|DEPTH OF SEAT||16||40.5|
|HEIGHT OF SEAT|
|WEIGHT OF WHEELCHAIR 25KG|
|FIBRE MOULDED MAG WHEELS||YES|
|FIBRE MOULDED FORK FOR SMALL WHEELS||YES|
|FIBRE MOULDED SMALL WHEELS||YES|
|BEARING 12 NOS PER WHEEL CHAIR||YES|
|DETACHABLE LEG REST||YES|
|DETACHABLE HAND REST IN MODEL NO.0938||YES|
|POLYURETHANE MOULDED ARM RES||YES|
|SAFETY BELT PROVIDED||YES|
|PADDED BACK AND SEAT||YES|
|EXTRA CUSHION PROVIDED IN MODEL NO. 0938||YES|
|LIFTER ROD PROVIDED||YES|
|FIBRE MOULDED PADDLE||YES|
|HEAVIER GAUGE OF STEEL USED||YES|
|MADE FOR INDIAN ROAD CONDITION||YES|
|GUARANTEED FOR 6-MONTHS||YES|
|PROMPT AFTER SALES SERIVCE||YES|
|DATE OF MFG. EMBOSSED ON EACH WHEEL CHAIR||YES|
|EPOXY POWDER COATED OR CHROME FINISH||YES|