SALO Knee varum and valgum brace manages Knee Valgus and Knee Varum deformity.Used for controlling a knock kneed (Genu valgum) deformity.Used to control bow-legged (Genu Varum) deformity such as Blount's Disease or Tibial Vara in pediatrics.The knee can be locked in a standing position.Used in Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid deformities.
- Shares pressure on knee muscles and ligaments and give a relaxing feeling
- Designed with 3 point pressure system without knee joints
- May allow avoiding knee joint replacement
- May reduce the risk of further damage of knee ligament structure
- The brace uses leverage to decrease stress to medial, or inside aspects of the knee
- Allows an early improvement in alignment which helps eliminates an abnormal gait or limp
- Relieves compartmental stress
Indications for Use
- This brace is used to manage Knee Valgum & Knee Varum deformity.
- Used for controlling a knock kneed deformity.
- Used to control "bow-legged" deformity such as Blount's Disease or Tibial Vara in pediatrics.
- The knee can be locked in a standing position.
- Used in Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid deformities.
- This brace is recommended as conservative treatment option by AAOS.