VISSCO Neoprene 6 inches Abdominal Belt Special Size PC1435 Post a pregnancy or abdominal surgery, we often need the right post-operative support that helps in toning the abdomen muscles. This belt lifts and carries the extended abdomen providing proper support without squeezing and cramping. It is ideally suited for horizontal incisions of the lower, middle or upper abdomen.
- For cases of pregnancy, abdominal surgery and post-operative support
- For binding and healing of vertical and horizontal surgical incisions of lower, middle and upper abdomen
- For toning of abdominal muscles after delivery or Caesarean section (CS)
- For reduction of the waistline by optimal compression
- Made from high grade neoprene rubber to provide excellent support
- Provides comfortable and uniform compression to the abdomen
- Neoprene abdominal belt is also referred to as neoprene tummy trim belt (T. T. belt) or neoprene waist trimmer
- The manufacturer does not provide a box for the neoprene abdominal belt.
HOW TO USE:
- When abdominal muscles permit the abdomen to sag for any reason, it means that the internal organs have slipped. These organs push down and forward against the abdomen walls, getting out of their normal position and causing restrictions in the intestinal tubes. These restrictions can result in indigestion, fatigue, constipation and abdominal cramps.
- The 6" width neoprene abdominal belt lifts and carries the extended abdomen and provides the proper support without squeezing and cramping. The support is applied in an upward and inward direction and not like a corset-type tubular binding.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber material designed to be flexible, durable and water resistant. Neoprene is the best material for compression and heat retention.
- Neoprene belts & binders are ideal supports to provide uniform compression over the abdominal region. Neoprene's heat retention properties helps improve blood circulation, thereby easing the pain of a joint due to arthritis and muscle strain.
- In its application to braces and supports, neoprene is very form fitting and resilient to the stresses placed on it. It is an ideal rehabilitation aid for the treatment of muscle and joint pain or injury.
This support should not be used while sleeping by persons with circulatory problems.
For post-operative Arthroscopic dressing, it can also be worn while sleeping provided the velcro fastenings are loosened so as to not block venous flow.
Should any rash or irritation occur, its use should be discontinued and a physician consulted. Also, the support should be typically not used while sleeping.
Also, the knee brace should be typically not used while sleeping. Best worn on any cotton fabric.
|XL EXTRA LARGE||110 to 115||43 to 46|
|XXL EXTRA EXTRA LARGE||120 to 125||47 to 50|