VISSCO Neoprene Rib Belt 5 Inch Special Size PC1437. Post a fracture or rib-surgery, doctors often recommend the use of a rib belt. It stabilizing the rib or sternum fracture by limiting the expansion of the chest through compression. It also helps support injured ribs while allowing the rib cage to expand during activities like breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Made from high grade neoprene rubber to provide excellent support
- Provides comfortable and uniform compression to the chest allowing easy expansion
- For supporting the thoracic region, rib cage, injured ribs and upper abdominal region
- For allowing easy breathing and easy rib cage expansion while deep breathing, coughing, sneezing or even spasms
- For providing excellent compression to assist in stabilization of sternum fractures
BENEFITS OF NEOPRENE :
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber material designed to be flexible, durable and water resistant. Neoprene is the best material for compression and heat retention.
- Neoprene belts and binders are ideal supports to provide uniform compression. Neoprene's heat retention properties helps improve blood circulation, thereby easing the pain of a joint due to arthritis and muscle strain.
- In its application to braces and supports, neoprene is very form fitting and resilient to the stresses placed on it. It is an ideal rehabilitation aid for the treatment of muscle and joint pain or injury.
|XL EXTRA LARGE||43 TO 46||110 TO 115|
|XXL EXTRA EXTRA LARGE||47 TO 50||120 TO 125|