Karma, helping you get back on your feet, again.PERSONAL MOBILITY SOLUTIONS KARMA Standing Wheelchair KP 80 Without Batteries is a compact and fully powered wheelchair designed for your budget. Power tilt and recline allows user to relieve pressure while adjusting to the most comfortable sitting position, effectively spreads weight to a greater area and reduce risk of decubitus ulcers.
- Effectively enhances body circulations and preserves physical health.
- Helps alleviate leg bone decalcification.
- Reduces muscular fibrosis and arthrofibrosis.
- Enhances physical circulation, improves heart and lung functions, and promotes gastrointestinal movement.
- Reduces the chance of bladder and urethra complications.
- Designed according to the body’s natural curves and functions.
- Reduce the risk of developing pressure ulcers and scoliosis.
- The on-off switch operates independent of the main power system.
- Regardless of the operating status of the controller or motor, you can safely return from a standing position to a sitting position (only a little electricity is required).
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief, stabilization and reduced sliding
- Standing Up right with an easy 1 finger-touch function
- Being agile and mobile with front wheel drive system
- Relaxing in a comfortable reclining position
- Power tilt and recline allows user to relieve pressure while adjusting to the most comfortable sitting position, effectively spreads weight to a greater area and reduce risk of decubitus ulcers.
- Traditional powered wheelchair- High risk of causing decubitus ulcers because of pressure points concentrating at the bottom
- Powered tilt & recline wheelchair-power controlled tilting and relining enable seat angle adjustment to optimize comfort, spreading pressure of bottom and back at ease.
- Karma Healthcare KP 80 Standing Power Wheelchair-Without Batteries is a compact and fully powered wheelchair designed for your budget.
- The front-wheel drive provides agile control for the chair to negotiate various indoors and out.
- It comes with the innovative S-Ergo seat and wide range of power backrest angle adjustment (80~120 degree).
- The power recline function provides a wide angle adjustment of 80°~120° with excellent back support.
- In a reclining position, the user can redistribute the weight on the buttocks, reposition his or her body to increase comfort and reduce stress.
Front Wheel Drive:
- Ergo Stand is an agile front wheel drive wheelchair.thus allowing for movement and turning around in the smallest of spaces.62 cm The minimum turning radius is only
- VR2 is a light and power saving controller that complies to Germany TÜV and US FDA tests.
- Ergo Stand integrates many adjustable functions in its design to meet individual user requirements:
- Adjustable seat width from 40 cm, 44 cm, 48 cm.
- Adjustable seat depth from 45 cm, 48 cm, 51 cm.
- Adjustable foot plate height with 7 levels.
- Knee support feature supports lower limbs, stabilizing the center of gravity and preventing accidental sliding
- Adjustable height of knee support with 5 levels.
- Depth and width adjustment of knee support system.
- Depth and angle adjustment of knee support pad.
Flip Back Ergonomic Armrest:
- The armrest is height-adjustable and can be flipped back when the user is to be moved.
- Wider ergonomic armrest pad provides stable and comfortable elbow placement.
- 5 armrest height adjustment levels : From 15.5 cm to 23.5 cm.
- MAX. User Weight : 135 kg
|MODEL NO.||KP 80|
|OVERALL BASE LENGTH||100 CM|
|OVERALL WIDTH||62.5 CM|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||97.5 CM|
|SEAT WIDTH||40/44/48 CM|
|FRONT/REAR WHEELS||F : 2.5 INCH / R : 12.5 INCH|
|TURNING RADIUS||62 CM|
|MAXIMUM CLIMBING CAPACITY||10 DEGREES|
|MAXIMUM SPEED||8.9 KM|
|MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT||135 KG|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERIES||54.9 KG|